Hey everyone, I've been messing around with some new stuff that I've gotten recently, namely the 8505 VST, Superior Drummer 2, and a brand new acoustic electric ovation. The song is in my profile, and it's not done yet, I'd say I'm about 3/4th of the way through. C4C, and thanks in advance.
hey man i really like the guitar tone and i like the chords and rythhms your playing, it sounds pretty heavy =]
some of the riffing sounds a little out of time though :/

I think you need to work on the transition into the quiet bit as it's a bit sudden. I like the sound of the quiet bit though. Prehaps with a little bit of reverb it'd feel a little more ambient (I'm a bigggg fan of reverb :P)

Also, i'd turn down the cymbals a little and raise the over all volume of the drums. Prehaps make the kick sound a little more powerful. I use superior drummer too, it's pretty decent once you get the hang of it =] Which kit are you using? just the default?

all in all though, i like this song, its defiantly something you should keep working on
get some vocals on this, i'll like it even more

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1326304 =]
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.