It's happened to everyone: that day where everything goes wrong, and you end up slinking home, defeated. It's an inevitable part of being alive. I mean, things only go well for so long, right?

So what was your worst day ever? What happened? Why was it so bloody miserable?

I suppose mine was the day my father decided to "give up on me" and leave forever. Then, on the way back home from my aunt's house, mum hit a deer and totalled the car. Wicked.

And what of your happiest day ever?

I think mine would have to be the day my girlfriend and I admitted our feelings for each other. Lovely.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Last edited by 310320 at Jun 16, 2010,
My family lost our house, I ended up living with my dad's cousin for a few months, and when my dad ended up getting a new place, my mom didn't return.
How about we have it as the worst day of your life followed by your best? So there's a bit of happy in there too?
whenever someone asks me what my best or worst day ever was i never know what to say. to be honest i don't think i measure my life in days, or by any set increment, really. i can think of good and bad shit that's happened to me before but there's no one day i can sit there and talk about. i experience and i reflect and it all just sort of amalgamates and becomes me, i suppose. or i become it, i should say.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by leg end
How about we have it as the worst day of your life followed by your best? So there's a bit of happy in there too?

+1

I'm in a happy mood right now and I don't want it to go downhill
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by leg end

Absolutely! This cynic has been happy, so let's do that!
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
The worst day I ever had was the day before I hit the lottery. After that, every day has been awesome.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
about 5 years ago,a week before Christmas, my grandma past away from cancer, and the next morning we find out my other grandma (on my dads side) past away as well. so he has to leave and fly half way around the world to go to the funeral and he doesnt make it home in time for christmas...
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
The day I got admitted to a mental hospital. Everything had been going downhill for 6 months and it all culminated at the bottom of the pit on that day.
Most of the days for me. First I assumed it was because of the exams and school, but even now, when school is behind, I still feel miserable and fed up with everything.
Quote by ctb
This is going to be one depressed thread.

i prefer depressing threads. im happier melancholy than being happy. Makes little sense i know.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by -Mantra-
Most of the days for me. First I assumed it was because of the exams and school, but even now, when school is behind, I still feel miserable and fed up with everything.

try smoking weed and doing things that make you smile

/therapy
Quote by Don_Humpador
Today, now, reading this thread.

That's pretty damn lucky if this is your lowest moment.

As for my worst day, it was pretty much a stream of teenaged angst Freshman year. Lasted a good few months. And within all of that madness, the girl I was running after kept screwing me over consistently. I learned a lot about my priorities, relationships, and who I was in those few months.

But it's easily the time in which I was the worst off. Nothing to complain about, really, compared to others.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Last edited by Pedalboard at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by Pedalboard
That's pretty damn unlucky if this is your lowest moment.

Tell me about it. Now I've had to read your post. It just gets worse!

i have no serious contribution to this thread
It wasn't my worst day ever, but one day my girlfriend broke up with me, my computer crashed, my debit card had no money and I was stranded at a gas station, and my grandma fell and had to go to the hospital, all in one night.
Quote by Don_Humpador

i have no serious contribution to this thread

We've noticed
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
The day I had to deal with the lazy stupid fucks down at the DMV.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The day the music died.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar
The day the music died.

haha man what are you talking about? did you go def or something?
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Jun 16, 2010,
My bad days are usually to do with frustration rather than sadness... and even then It's pretty petty stuff.

It seems all bad/frustrating things in my life are dragged on over long periods of time in less intensity rather than all condensed into one day. Not sure what I'd rather.
Quote by shattamakar
The day the music died.

Did you drive your Chevy to the levee? Was the levee dry?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jun 16, 2010,