one of my friends was being cyber bullied on myspace for like a couple of months, he was gettin bullied hardcore. then the other day he got a message from some anon who knew the identity one of the bullies , so the day after my friend went to school and absolutely wailed on that kid and pretty much tore him a new one. Turns out he beat up the guy that started tellin everyone to 'cyber bully' him. hes also suspended for a week though which was lucky considering he told the principal he was cyber bullied and was acting on blind rage otherwise he would have been expelled.

has there been any other cases where the bully becomes the victim of a brutal bashing?
Your story sounds a bit too far fetched... Like something out of a Sci-Fi book... I put it to you that you stole it from Star Trek
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
Your story sounds a bit too far fetched... Like something out of a Sci-Fi book... I put it to you that you stole it from Star Trek

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by faultyy

you made me lol dude.

Now I'm going to take this opening to ask you to please change your ****ing signature.
The playground of the world
Quote by kebzicum
one of my friends was being cyber bullied on myspace for like a couple of months, he was gettin bullied hardcore. then the other day he got a message from some anon who knew the identity one of the bullies , so the day after my friend went to school and absolutely wailed on that kid and pretty much tore him a new one. Turns out he beat up the guy that started tellin everyone to 'cyber bully' him. hes also suspended for a week though which was lucky considering he told the principal he was cyber bullied and was acting on blind rage otherwise he would have been expelled.

has there been any other cases where the bully becomes the victim of a brutal bashing?

What, he found that out afterwards?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^I agree there are methods of stopping such things.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Pipsicles
"Cyber bullied"

Trolled because of a misunderstanding of security features on the internet.

Pretty much. Even if you dont know how to block people, theres still a "delete" button.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
How can one get bullied online? Can't you block people on myspace?
It's more frequent amongst younger people as kids these days are getting online even younger and younger and aren't really like us computer-savvy guys.
Quote by ctb
It's more frequent amongst younger people as kids these days are getting online even younger and younger and aren't really like us computer-savvy guys.

Aye, there was a kid 8 years old on Combat Arms calling me a fag the other day.
Yay for revenge!
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Back in my day we had actual bullies, none of this technological crap.

And they punched us in the gut and made us cry!

ahh to be young again
Had he not heard of the block button then?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
How can one get bullied online? Can't you block people on myspace?

Shut up and give me your lunch money!
The Internet: It's serious business
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
How can one get bullied online?

Ever heard of Facebook?

Quote by IIjakeH
Shut up and give me your lunch money!

"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I don't believe you. Nobody uses myspace anymore.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown