Hey all,

Recently got this from Museaddict123 on here in a trade. After using it for a practice with my band, and a little bit at home, as much as I'd love to be able to rock the low slung Hetfield look, I just can't! I just can't get used to the shape of this baby!

She is a beaut though as these pics testify (these are MuseAddict's pics, they were still active at the time of me posting this):

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6859/dscf1191l.jpg
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4136/dscf1188j.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7484/dscf1189n.jpg

I have done nothing to the guitar since this point other than give it a bit of an all round clean and put on some new Ernie Balls. It really is a great guitar though - the stocks have been replaced somewhere along the line with some ESP pickups - they have a great bite and chunk to them - sounded rather excellent through my mesa. If memory serves, it is a 2007 model. The gold finish on the bridge/saddle and around the pickup selector has rubbed off through play time (giving them a pretty cool gun-metal look) but the tuners are still very bright gold.

My plan was going to be to scrub the gold from the tuners and add a mirrored pickguard - would look sexy as hell but alas - I won't get there with this guitar

There's a couple of light scratches on the back - probably from a belt and it looks as though someone has tried to scratch off the Epi logo, but then realised that it was buried under a few layers of laquer and gave up. It's not visible unless you're up close in the right light really anyways.

I'm more than open to trades to find that elusive second guitar but if anyone wants to buy it outright then that money could go into a custom project I'm working on at the minute so that would be fine too!

I'm in Manchester if anyone wants to come have a play/pick it up.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
Haha, This is my old guitar. How much are you wanting for it? I used to love those ESP pickups.
EX-Guitar Player...
haha - ahhh the crazy world of forum trading!

They are pretty mean pickups

As for price...I dunno. £200 is about fair I guess.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bumpage
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
I was about to trade my wine red Vintage V100 for this with museaddict before you took it off his hands, damn you.
Unlucky matey ;-)
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Quote by jake_the_pake
Unlucky matey ;-)

So swap back with him now, so I can have this!
hmmm do i buy this and have one in each colour....
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
hmmm do i buy this and have one in each colour....

Sorry matey. It's gone in a trade :-)
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40