I see some made it England, UK
8 ohm, 16 ohm

Gt12

So my question. Are there any difference???

What are all the types of v-30 and wich are better?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Some say the English ones are better than the Chinese; some say it makes no difference. I wouldn't worry about it.
you can't get england ones anymore. most celestions are made in china now.
some say they sound different some say they sound the same.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I've heard that the English speakers use better parts E.g. The English G12M used Kurt Muller UK-made cones unlike the newer celestions which used chinese made cones.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Yea, well if the production for speakers are anything like guitars, China sucks. Its just they have child slaves doing all the work for less. So it benefits the Companies.

Well not really sure about that, but The England ones can be found on ebay, I just hate used speakers.

I guess for me Warehouse 30 is the way to go
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Last edited by maddnotez at Jun 16, 2010,
Quote by Jak Archer
I've heard that the English speakers use better parts E.g. The English G12M used Kurt Muller UK-made cones unlike the newer celestions which used chinese made cones.

Yes, but those are two different speakers (greenback vs. heritage greenback). The Vintage 30's are still made with the same machines and materials as they were in England.