I am ordering a new pedal from Samash this weekend and I thought I'd also buy some guitar care products along with it..

any essential products that you guys recommend?
Microfibre cloth, some polish and lemon oil, that should cover the basic stuff
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
lem oil definitely. there's this Dr. Stringfellow string care stuff but some people like it and some don't. I happen to enjoy the stuff but there are plenty of people who don't care for it :/
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Lemon oil if you have a rosewood fretboard, but for the love of God make sure you read up on how to apply it properly first. Inkless microfibre clothes cover 99% of your cleaning needs.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Lemon oil if you have a rosewood fretboard, but for the love of God make sure you read up on how to apply it properly first. Inkless microfibre clothes cover 99% of your cleaning needs.

is that a special type of microfibre cloth?