Ok so I can get buddy guy tickets for $25 but it's tommorow so I don't know if I can get a group of friends. If I can't get friends should I go alone?
Yes, go alone. I'm seeing Iron Maiden alone. I went to Motley Crue alone, and watched it alone, but I found out I had friends there just before the show started. I've seen Megadeth alone 3 times. I've seen Behemoth alone.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I thought he was dead... Whoops.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I've always found concerts are more fun with friends, although I did go to an Eve 6 concert with my friends and drifted away from them and made new friends and it was an amazing time. So I guess I'm no help. XD
Quote by Slashestranged
Ok so I can get buddy guy tickets for $25 but it's tommorow so I don't know if I can get a group of friends. If I can't get friends should I go alone?

Think about this, You have a chance to see a legendary bluesman. Go alone, you wont regret it.

/ Buddy Guy fan
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I'm going to a concert alone in an hour

Bang Bang Eche, if you've heard of them.

I regularily go to concerts alone. It's easy to find people to hang around with, because generally everyone is into the same music as you, which is a good conversation starter. Plus, if you're alone, you can get right up to the front without having to wait for your friends. Obviously there's a different charm to going with other people, but it's not about hanging out with your mates - it's about going to see an awesome concert. Buddy Guy is awesome, so go!
if you can get at least 1 friend to go, it will be worth it
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
If buddy guy plays blues, (and you feel him like I feel my musik) then going alone would be a hot explosive experience considering the genre, more intimate