Hey UG
This is real important, and i would like a good, fast response.
On my guitar pro i have written a song, and i have written the drum tabs. I can export the drum tabs to midi using the software, but i wanna know if there is any FREE software that will convert this midi into a drum track that can be put into a recording software (in my case, mixcraft).
Its so urgent because the drummer of my band, my best friend, had an accident today, so i wanna get the song up as a tribute to him because i know he'd appreciate it.
Thanks all
Tom
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Hmmm... I don't know about a program like that. But what you can do is put all the different hits (snare, tom, etc.) into different tracks. Then you can assign those tracks for a sampler (such as a fruity loops-type of thing), and give them all (more) realistic sounds. Does that help?
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
yeah man, thanks
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
There are a few free ones out there but they aren't any good.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp