Page 1 of 2
Today I had to put my cat down Her name was Darky..

She was diagnosed with kidney failure and her condition worsened over the past few days. I'm going to miss her

She'll now be with my other cat Doatsey in cat heaven. My mum gives them the most strange names lol.

Post the memories or pics of pets that you owned but passed away
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Sorry, bro.

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'd advise posting in the hugging thread; sounds like just what you need right now.

But just in case.......

Hopefully there were never any black folks in your house when one of you was calling for Darky.

Sorry for your loss, man.

EDIT: ↓↓↓ And you can drown in it bub! His cat is dead!
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Jun 16, 2010,
there is no cat heaven

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
R.I.P Darky. She'll have all the kitty treats and catnip in heaven now.

I dread the day when my dogs die
Epiphone G-400 Cherry Red
Vox Ad50VT
Quote by deafening
there is no cat heaven

All cats go to heaven.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
It'll take a while to get over the fact she's not there anymore I still have 3 cats left so it isn't that bad. I'v been compared to the crazy cat lady from the simpsons many times..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Darky looks a bit like my grandmother's old cat Blacky. (I am serious)
When I was really little I decided to play with his tail while he was on the counter. I apparently pissed him off and he turned and smacked me in the face five or six times before I could blink. (He didn't use claw). That cat had the fastest hands of anything I have ever seen.
Really sorry to hear about your cat.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
well darky is seeing a lot of darkness now

sorry to hear though

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold

I can sorta understand what it's like, I had a dream one night my dog died, and I woke up sobbing. I'm dreading the day he actually does, probably soon unfortunately

Hope you feel better soon

If it's any consolation, they were both very pretty cats
Quote by Palodigon
cry me a river

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jun 16, 2010,
I lost my cat the same way about a year ago.
This poem really cheered me up, though. Warning: It will make you cry:

^ Thank you

I love this one

Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I feel like crying now, then my dog would get all frantic and jump up on me If I cried.

6/9'ths of a Bawlstack (wait...)
Oh man, this brings back memories of when my Cat (Bo) passed away. Cats are the coolest. Sorry for you loss.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
My doggy got put down just over a week ago She had cancer. I felt so horrible leaving her in little room in the vets I'd had her for over 10 years....
It does get easier though - just let all your feelings out, it really helps!

This is a picture of me and Tara
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
I went through the same thing with my cat Patches a while ago. We went through two stages of treatment for her kidneys and the infection that caused them to fail, but in the end nothing worked well enough to justify letting her suffer anymore.

RIP Darky

maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Sorry to hear that man

Had to put down my cat of 18 years a few months ago. Was pretty sad
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Man you got me scaried, my cat's leg has been ****ed up for some time, we went to the vet and he gave us some sort of stuff to rub on the leg but it's not doing anything. Basically his hair fell off of the side of his leg and its brightly red I'm afraid this might be serious
Quote by Shinami
Man you got me scaried, my cat's leg has been ****ed up for some time, we went to the vet and he gave us some sort of stuff to rub on the leg but it's not doing anything. Basically his hair fell off of the side of his leg and its brightly red I'm afraid this might be serious

I don't wanna burst any bubble here but...it sounds similar to what happen to my first cat. Now his hair only fell off in a little patch about the size of a quarter or so on his back leg. But over time his legs starting getting weaker and weaker. He use to love jumping on the couch, laying there with me. In his final months, he couldn't jump up there anymore, so I'd always pick him up and have him lay next to me, but he just looked so sad at that point, he knew his time was up. But yes, just a little heads up my friend, cause it sounds kinda similar to what happened to my cat.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by Kensai
Sorry to hear that man

Had to put down my cat of 18 years a few months ago. Was pretty sad

18 years? That's amazing. I'm sure your cat had a great life
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by societies_worm
I don't wanna burst any bubble here but...it sounds similar to what happen to my first cat. Now his hair only fell off in a little patch about the size of a quarter or so on his back leg. But over time his legs starting getting weaker and weaker. He use to love jumping on the couch, laying there with me. In his final months, he couldn't jump up there anymore, so I'd always pick him up and have him lay next to me, but he just looked so sad at that point, he knew his time was up. But yes, just a little heads up my friend, cause it sounds kinda similar to what happened to my cat.

How long did he have this problem till he passed away? Mine's been having it for actually like ~3 or more months and hes still happy as he always is.

Right now your pet fuzzball (in a goodway) is running around on the giant catnip field in the sky. Blazin' it up with other swinging cats, like Simba and Tom.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Palodigon
cry me a river

GTFO. No one wants your bullshit.
Also I'm sorry to hear about your cat TS. It's always sad when an animal has to die. Just remember that it gets easier over time.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
sorry to hear that man....my cat Sid had to be euthanized about three years ago, he had liver failure and cancer previously, there wasn't a whole lot we could do for him....we were on vacation when he was put down....miss that cat, he was of epic proportions, mainly 'cause he weighed 25 pounds
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser

My dog that we had to put to sleep last spring. =(
Sorry to hear about your cats, man.
Edit: Sorry about the size.
GO RED WINGS!!!
Last edited by AcdcKicksAss at Jun 16, 2010,
Page 1 of 2