when recording guitar whether it has lots of distortion or non at all, some notes dont get recorded and i am actually playing them (happens a lot with arpeggios)

any tip?
turn up your sample rate. if recording digitally it might miss that punch. if that doesnt help maybe a better processor. you could always go analog, it catches everything
Quote by reelbigfish2020
turn up your sample rate. if recording digitally it might miss that punch. if that doesnt help maybe a better processor. you could always go analog, it catches everything

yeah, going analog is an option, but, im gonna try turning up the sample rate; but where is it that i do that?
Quote by reelbigfish2020

Well, unless you're playing more than 44100 notes every second, I can't see the sample rate having an impact.

That is, unless, the TS is recording at some hideously low sample rate, but I don't think the occasional "missing note" would be the first thing you noticed.

I'm going to hazard a guess at it being something to do with the settings on any drive being used.
What interface are you using? (or are you even using an interface?)
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp