Taking heavy, heavy influence from Angelcorpse, these lads manage to stay faithful to that sound while injecting a bit of their own touch into it....and the end result is fantastic. Short, vicious, songs with serious venom.

http://www.myspace.com/allfather

The guitarist plays with 3 Inches of Blood as well, but dont let that put you off.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I was just listening to Exterminate,so i shall check this out!

Yeah this is definately a Canadian interpretation of Angelcorpse.I'm really surprised I've never heard them till now considering their based so close to me.I like this but i feel that the production is a bit lacking,could use a bit more oomph to the production.I love the vocals!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I am reminded of both Angelcorpse and T.O.O.H. oddly enough.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
T.O.O.H must be pretty good, haven't heard them though.

This shit was absolutely stellar, nice find Strangles!
I definitely would not say Allfather play in the same vein as T.O.O.H. but the arrangement of their riffs is reminiscent of Order and Punishment's.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
TOOH? Interesting...the lyrics are very Order From Chaos inspired, the will to power etc, etc. Yeah I got the vinyl off Invictus on a whim, and was blown away! You crazy Canadians. Im thinking if I won the lotto I might just feck off on a metal tour of Canada and America. Ah bliss....
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
This stuff has me coming back for a listen again... methinks it's time to consider a purchase.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Jun 17, 2010,
Bump, because you guys need this band in your lives.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I was on a recent binge for stuff like this. Short, punchy, powerful black metal with just a hint of death. I'll definitely be gettin' this for tonight.
Philosophy > Life
Vinyl repress out soon...get yer filthy war-mitts on it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Yay vinyl!

I really enjoyed the album, razor sharp,natural selection worshipping, send the weaklings to the wolves kind of BM fury. I actually get allot of Impiety from this.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.