I'm not talking about bands that are actually new but that are new to you. Some artist or band that you previously found out about that you just can't seem to get enough of.
For me right now its Savatage and TROK (The Reign of Kindo). Its all I have been listening to recently.

So what bands or artists the pit has found and just can't seem to get enough of them?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
The Black Keys
Passion Pit
Broken Bells

Why did it take me so long to get into these?!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I used to completely disregard Enter Shikari, but now I love them.

Between the Buried and Me were another band I didn't like because of the vocals, but now I'm much more into heavier stuff.
Quote by benonbass1
I used to completely disregard Enter Shikari, but now I love them.

Between the Buried and Me were another band I didn't like because of the vocals, but now I'm much more into heavier stuff.

if you ever get the chance to see Between the buried and me live do it.
they put on one of the most amazing shows ever.
Quote by lushacrous
The Black Keys
Passion Pit
Broken Bells

Black Keys! And MGMT! :highfive:

This band called Tubelord. They're freaking amazing.

Not so many new bands at the moment, just bands that i am revisiting, i have been to download and listened to alot of the bands there pretty non stop beforehand and then got my fill when i saw them live, so i am taking a break from them with these bands/artists-

Nick Cave & the bad seeds
The Pixies (a band i don't listen to for months then just binge on them)
Squeeze
Mr Bungle

There are probably more, and if i think of them, i will edit them in.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by wezoweez
if you ever get the chance to see Between the buried and me live do it.
they put on one of the most amazing shows ever.

If you call just standing there playing their instruments amazing, okay.

As for me, none within the past three or so months, so lets say La Dispute is the newest.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
If you call just standing there playing their instruments amazing, okay.

As for me, none within the past three or so months, so lets say La Dispute is the newest.

To throw a curveball into my very-indie list, I gotta say that La Dispute are also growing on me very, very quickly. Awesome stuff.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
The Black Keys
Passion Pit
Broken Bells

Nice! I came in here to post Blakroc, which is a collaboration between the black keys and various hip-hop artists such as Mos Def. I just found out about the collaboration album yesterday but I think its been out for close to a year.
Quote by lushacrous
To throw a curveball into my very-indie list, I gotta say that La Dispute are also growing on me very, very quickly. Awesome stuff.

Yeah, yo. The vocal phrasing is great in their music, and its thanks to them (or more precisely the vocalist/lyricist) that I'm starting to enjoy half rhymes more than regular rhymes.
MATTERHORN
I've gotten into The Sword recently. I've been gravitating toward some heavier, stoner stuff for a while now.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I've recently gotten into the Black keys. Also I've been getting into alot of Lou Reeds solo stuff lately.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Sublime and Slightly Stoopid
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

Hacride. They aren't well known but they are the epitome of awesome.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Sepultura and Austrian Death Machine, heard them before didnt start listening to them till this week, i was amazed at how good they are lol
My username is a Misnomer.

Im not into the whole drug scene....

I just think Fire is Boss.

Dream Theater. (Not new but re-listening after about a year without listening to them.)
Parkway Drive.
Avenged Sevenfold. (I'm afraid to say in the pit of all place, I'm actually quite liking some of their stuff.)
and Johnny Foreigner. (SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.