Hi guys!

Im looking at trading my explorer for a Deluxe Players strat. The Strat is in really good condition and its a 1998. Ive been told that 98 was a great year for the mexican plant because they got alot of american parts? (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG). So i just wanted to know what the general consensus of the deluxe player strats are here. Personally i think they sound pretty good. Thanks!

Edit: Not getting this.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Last edited by diceksox1809 at Jun 21, 2010,
uhh...anybody??
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
The Deluxe Players Strat is probably the best of the MIM Fender Deluxe Strats (though the Roadhouse is a fine guitar, too). The fit and finish on the three that I've played were excellent, and it had a great sound. The pickups are U.S.A. Noiseless single coils, which are among the better single coil pickups you are going to find on a stock Fender. The push-button pickup switch gives you pickup combinations beyond the five-position selector switch. The guitar plays beautifully.

The MIM guitars are made on the same machines as the MIA guitars. The difference is that one set of machines is in California and the other is in Mexico. There are differences in the hardware and electronics - the MIM Strats have the old-style tremolo bridge. The Deluxe Players Strat already has U.S.A.-made pickups, so you really can't go wrong with it. It also comes in some really neat colors. I think you'll be happy with it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley