Custom Allparts USA Flame maple Strat

Body:

Flame Maple top

Mahogany back

Neck:

Maple neck

Flame Maple fretboard with matching headstock

Abalone moon inlays

Its in great condition and awesome player!! It has a nice orange/amberburst finish on the body, fretboard, and headstock. It also has a recessed jack input in the back so you don't get snagged while playing on stage.

Looking to get $660 shipped but open to OFFERS as well!

thanks!
Dont be afraid to make a fair offer and I would consider it as I need to move some equipment
Dropping to $590 shipped......if anybody is interested now is the time to grab this girl as I want to sell her ASAP. Thanks! =D
Price dropped! Need the cash for my custom build.........$580 shipped.......a steal for this baby
Hey driftwood...I think $550 is the lowest I will let her go. Its a fair price for this beauty. As for the pup they are a don lace in the bridge and in the neck its either a generic mightymite pickup or an all parts generic pickup. The pick ups do there job but depending on style of music you might want to change them out. I play alot of blues and prefer the noiseless pickups on my fender strat but that is just my taste.
Great price for a great guitar that must go.....also have a spare seymour duncan humbucker that was never used that I could sell with this girl if anyone is interested in both.
anybody out there???? I had people interested but they just seemed to drag their feet....so anybody else?
jesus she's gorgous!

shame i'm in the UK and just today paid a deposit on a fender classic-player 60's strat otherwise i'd have seriously considered asking if you would ship abroad.

hope you find a buyer soon! and i'm sure you will!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
jesus she's gorgous!

shame i'm in the UK and just today paid a deposit on a fender classic-player 60's strat otherwise i'd have seriously considered asking if you would ship abroad.

hope you find a buyer soon! and i'm sure you will!

Thanks! Yea I have had a few interested parties but each one just seems to keep dragging their feet and wasting my time. Its getting to be a little annoying and ridiculous now. Thanks though and best of luck with your new fender!
Do you have clips of how she sounds? Would like to hear some cleans and distortion on each switch position.
Sorry I honestly don't. I honestly don't even own an amp at the moment or recording equipment to record it.
Still looking for a buyer......had someone lined up but the usual guy wasting my time.
$490 shipped to anyone in the US.....its a great guitar and US quality! Need to have it sold tonight if possible so whoever pays first is the lucky owner
I'll trade, but I can't buy you sure you don't want to trade? People are hesitant to buy a "custom" guitar that's built from parts because they have no idea how good it is.
I prefer to sell as I need the cash and already own 16 guitars....i really can't hold anymore. But what do you have in mind for a trade?
Page 1 of 2