Quote by Ryuno
Contributing.

I really like it. It's tight. Only thing is, it really doesn't fit the theme of the beginning (happy-ish Mixolydian sound). I just think the transition could be better.
Quote by SeanStephensen
I really like it. It's tight. Only thing is, it really doesn't fit the theme of the beginning (happy-ish Mixolydian sound). I just think the transition could be better.

I have no problems with you (or anyone) changing the transition. Seriously.
My name is Jagayama. I spin for a living.
I have nothing to contribute but I just wanted to say that IMO that transition actually works pretty well. It's a bit all of a sudden but it fits well.
i was going to contribute. but when i looked at it i realized my contribution would not be welcome. haha.. not good enough for this sort of stuff
Finally, a collaborative song worth writing something for! haha. I'll be uploading my contribution in a bit

EDIT: Here it is. I actually really like what I came up with, so don't be suprised if it shows up in one of my songs someday!
Attachments:
Heroesb[1] (collabo).gp4
Last edited by zakatak9389 at Jun 19, 2010,
guys, this is sounding awesome. I touched up a few things, added a few transitions, and another section, and am loving it. Here's where it's at so far. Nobody add any more at the moment, there's a couple 'special' people that I'm trying to talk to/get to add a section, so I'll let everyone know whether or not that works out. But just to listen to, here's where it's at:
http://www.mediafire.com/?erflwznfd4u