There this Iceman at my music store and i asked the guy what model it was he said he didnt know so can you guys help? its used $150 bolt on black with white body binding only, dot inlays cant remember how many frets, normal 6 inline headstock has the RGA stlye logo metal pickup bezel sounds like $500 guitar if that helps TOM bridge Thickish neck. and thats all i can think of
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Try the Electric Guitar Forum. It might be a fake, though. AFAIK, only modern Icemen have 6 in line headstocks, the older ones had 3 to a side.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i was thinking maybe someone just took a normal neck and slapped it on old ice man body because the fretboard looks dry AS HELL
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Quote by Thrash_Head1990
i was thinking maybe someone just took a normal neck and slapped it on old ice man body because the fretboard looks dry AS HELL

Yeah, its probably a fake. Only modern Icemen have 6 in lines (as far as I know) and all the modern ones are neck throughs, while yours is a bolt on. $150 isn't bad for something with an Iceman body, so if it plays pretty good, and you can fix it up a bit, it might be worth it, as long as its all Ibanez parts (and not a fake).

But, *reported* for move to Electric Guitar forum.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Take it to the electric guitar forum.
*repo'd*
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"