hey i have a crate flexwave, 120 watts if thatll do anything to help
anyways, im not sure how to work it exactly. it came with a 3 channel footswitch and when i click a button on it, some work and some dont with the amp. maybe im doing it wrong? im not sure how to put it exactly but im just having trouble with it. the little manual it came with didnt really do much to explain so if anyone who knows about this can help me? i can try to explain more if needed
I'm a little confused with your question.... what's the problem??
Dream Theater FTW!!

Gear:
Ibanez S7320 7-string
Tama Superstar 8 pc. drum set
Oh yeah, I had that same problem.

Just mess with that thing. Then turn the dial. There should be a switch somewhere, switch it on or off or something. You could try using a screw driver, or not. Then take the stuff and do the thing. Hope that's helps! Or not, or something
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by static_music34
I'm a little confused with your question.... what's the problem??

lol sorry, i couldnt explain it very well

Quote by Gundamnitpete
Oh yeah, I had that same problem.

Just mess with that thing. Then turn the dial. There should be a switch somewhere, switch it on or off or something. You could try using a screw driver, or not. Then take the stuff and do the thing. Hope that's helps! Or not, or something

ok, thanx. its been frustrating me. i guess ill keep messing with it
Quote by bbetances
dont forget to change the flux capacitor.

k, koo.

so can anyone help me? because its pissing me off that i paid $400 for this amp and it doesnt work properly. its not fuzzy and static and the footswitch doesnt control the right channel. so can anyone please help me?