Page 1 of 2
Ilsa are one of the best newer death/doom bands I've heard. They just released a cd entitled "Tutti Il Colori Del Buio". Anyways, amazing band, they sound like a crusty combination of Bolt Thrower, Coffins, and Black Sabbath.

www.myspace.com/ilsadc

Expect the CD to be released on record by the end of the year.
Last edited by Zero Substance at Dec 11, 2010,
This is awesome!,i love the little break in the middle.The production is crusty and awesome.Great stuff all around!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

The intro to Frost Thrower is the best thing i've ever heard!
Holy shit that production is unbelievable.Crusty Death Doom is the best!
Theese guys have a really original take on death/doom as well.If i can ever get touring ide love to someday share the stage with them.Their needs to be more great bands like this.
Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Jul 5, 2010,
This new stuff is absolutely fantastic, is the album actually out now? I couldn't find any info.
They really should,i can't get enough of this.
Quote by Steve08

The cool thing about our lyrics is that they’re all spells /QUOTE]

K i love this band even more, take out your wanky Tech Death and listen to some real metal everyone!
Quote by Steve08

Sooo, brief update. The new album has made it's way around the world into the hands of a shitload of different people (INCLUDING ****ING FENRIZ) and it's going to get put out for real. I can't remember the record label that is doing it, but I'll post back with updates as soon as I get them.
I'm stoked for a release i can get my hands on.This band is still blowing me away.
Quote by Steve08

With my comp was'nt being a piece so i could watch that video
Quote by Steve08

my friend showed me this band
they're local, maybe I can see them live sometime
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Northern VA, actually
it would be cool to see them but I probably wouldn't be able to make it
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
cool man, I'm interested in hearing about bands from the area
I only know Ilsa and Satan's Satyrs (and my band, if that counts)
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
good news
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
woot
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Does the band have any copies for sale?
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Copies of the LP are gone from everywhere unless you can find a distro that's got it in stock, that shit went fast. It'll definitely be repressed eventually, though, but with different packaging. I'm really stoked on the coming Hooded Menace split, though, Ilsa's side of it sounds ****ing awesome.
I guess I'll have to wait. When's their next show? I saw a live clip of them and they sounded immense.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
So Ilsa got on Rites Of Darkness 3, that show looks way too good now.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Zero Substance
Oh ****, I'm going to try to go to that if at all possible. Also, Sg man, you should come see them next Saturday, the 12th. They are playing DC with Dropdead, Cough, and Magrudergrind

At Hole in the Sky? I will tell my friends about this.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Sounds good. I'll try and make it out there.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Page 1 of 2