i want to get the 100 watt jet city head

eventually i want to mod it to accept el34s and make the channel script light up which will probably be a pain in the ass-lol

any advice on the el34 mod or does anyone know a good modding company besides voodoo amps cause they'll goop my stuff like no tomorrow-lol
Last edited by palehorse18 at Jun 17, 2010,
Any reputable amp tech will be able to do the EL-34 mod, it's only a matter of properly setting the bias AFAIK.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
why would you want el34s in that amp? mike's amps are designed around 6l6s. it's not gonna sound the same or very good.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
not really worried about that cause i already have an SLO that has el34s in it and it sounds RAD
the only i want a jet city is cause the slo is from the 80s and i save it for recordings
You'll probably need to install a bias pot at the very least.

Don't take it to any big name modder, I'd take it to a tech or something.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by palehorse18
the only i want a jet city is cause the slo is from the 80s and i save it for recordings

why the jca100 over an avenger or hot rod+?
Quote by palehorse18
cause its cheaper in price -lol

oh alright just checking. I've seen used avengers and hot rods go for around 1k. The jca100 still looks interesting. I can't wait to try one out.
M
i have too im thinkin about savin for awhile and just gettin a soldano decatone cause its an slo basically in a 3 channel format