I'm looking to sell my stack. I bought this in mint condition and it hasn't even left the room that it was set up in. I love it but I just can't justify having this amp anymore as I need cash for other things.

The main problem with selling this amp is getting it from A-B. I am based in two places, South West Wales (where the amp is kept), and Birmingham. For the right price I can deliver it personally depending on the distance from these locations. I am willing to set up a courier service but I can't quote a price as of now. I will settle this or look into it upon enquiry. It may take me a couple of days to get the boxes etc to pack it safely for you.

If your looking at this I'm guessing you already know a lot about this amp so I don't really need to fill this with specs. If required they can be found easily via google. I will include a spare valve as well.

In total you will receive the head, the cab, switch board and cables.

I'm looking for reasonable offers in the region of 1,250. If bought outright at that price I may chuck in a surprise which may be an effects pedal or a one of my old guitars i need to look through what I'm willing to part with.

As for getting in contact with me obviously this thread is a good starting point but if you PM me i can give you my personal email to get faster replies etc.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Sorry to say this has already sold elsewhere. Went quicker than I thought!
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter