Hi

I am about to buy a Seymour Duncan SSL-5 for the Bridge Position in my Stratocaster and Bare Knuckle Mother's Milks for the Neck and Middle.

The middle will be RW/RP.

I have heard that you need to switch the wires round when using a Seymour Duncan Pickup with Non-Seymour Duncan Pickups - Can someone tell me exactly what I have to do, or whether I need to do this?

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.
have you checked the bare knuckle forum/website? there should be info there (or if not you can ask). ditto the duncan website/forum. i suspect the wires are just different colours.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?