Alright this is my latest creation which I just finished about five minutes ago. It's a kind of acoustic, bluesy, western-style song. It's pretty slow but you can play it fast, that's why I like to compare it to You're Crazy by Guns n' Roses. The pleasure I'm talking about in this song is also sexual, but I don't use any kind of offensive language, just to let you know. So please comment and C4C.

you know I love to please ya
yeah you know I do
please you all night n' day
don't you say it ain't true

darling, there is something
buggin' me for a while now
i want you to give it to me
ya know damn well how

I want you to give me some pleasure
I want you to give me what I need
I want you to give me all that you've got

let's get down and dirty
get down and have some fun
don't be holding back now honey
'cause i don't wanna wait too long

now the fun is over
we had a pretty good time
why don't we do it all over again
fun like this, it ain't no crime

I'M A COWBOY
Last edited by loaded_ at Jun 17, 2010,
I like this one. The use of slant rhyme (i.e. - "dirty" and "honey" in the 3rd verse) is a nice break from the typical forced, cliched rhymes that are in a majority of the postings here. It's got a nice feel to it, with a simple rhythm and lyrics, and it gets a message across without being verbose or trying to sound eloquent like a lot of the recent, whiny new rock submissions. Very classic rock n' roll and for that I applaud you.

No real criticism from me.
Quote by jltc008
I like this one. The use of slant rhyme (i.e. - "dirty" and "honey" in the 3rd verse) is a nice break from the typical forced, cliched rhymes that are in a majority of the postings here. It's got a nice feel to it, with a simple rhythm and lyrics, and it gets a message across without being verbose or trying to sound eloquent like a lot of the recent, whiny new rock submissions. Very classic rock n' roll and for that I applaud you.

No real criticism from me.

Wow, thanks. I didn't think anyone would like it this much.
I'M A COWBOY