About a 2007 or so SL2H with graveyard graphic by Jackson master painter Dan Lawrence. This one has never left my house since the day I brought it home. The only thing not in mint condition is a chip on the very tip of the point on the headstock, and a little wear on the black finish at the end of the tremolo arm. No buckle rash, no swirling, no scratches of any kind. OHSC and case candy included. This finish is not available on USA Select models any longer, if you want it you have to go to the custom shop. This is pretty much why I'm selling the guitar, the thought of messing up this beautiful finish freaks me out. I will sell it for 2k shipped. I am also probably more interested in trading it for an American Telecaster but would consider other offers. Most trades will still require some cash unless they are equal in value to what I have. All the wonderful pics beez here>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/48091275@N03/
Quote by Justice4AllOne
fretz is absolutely right.
Bump for the offer making.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
Quote by RD_777
i seen a king v with this graphic on ebay

OK?
Quote by Justice4AllOne
It's a beautiful guitar man, I'd love to have it. However, since Jackson's neckthru guitars are so pricey, I'm stuck with the DK series. Not that I dont love my DK2 and my DK2M, they're both great guitars.

Just an FYI - my lead just sold a translucent blue SL2 for $850, because that was the highest offer he could get. Good luck getting 2k out of it.
Quote by RD_777
also alot cheaper than your asking price.

Only $100 dollars my friend.

Quote by 213Dittohead
It's a beautiful guitar man, I'd love to have it. However, since Jackson's neckthru guitars are so pricey, I'm stuck with the DK series. Not that I dont love my DK2 and my DK2M, they're both great guitars.

Just an FYI - my lead just sold a translucent blue SL2 for $850, because that was the highest offer he could get. Good luck getting 2k out of it.

Guitar Center was willing to give me more than that and they are the low baller of low ballers. I'm open to offers and trades remember.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
Not even one offer huh? Last bump before eBay.
Quote by Justice4AllOne