Ive been looking at this amp for a while and I know its the one for me. To be honest I am yet to test one due to limited availability, but I know that I will love it. The problem is that I live in Australia and from what ive heard, the price is going to be quite hefty, to the point where theres probably no point getting it. Guitar world said it retailing for 2000 in the US, but ive heard AUD prices ranging from 5000 to 10 000. That cant be right, can it? I realise it has to be converted to Australian power standards, and that the duty tax will be significant, but 3000 to 7000 just for that? It cant be right. Any info is much appreciated
Quote by the*matt
Ive been looking at this amp for a while and I know its the one for me. To be honest I am yet to test one due to limited availability, but I know that I will love it. The problem is that I live in Australia and from what ive heard, the price is going to be quite hefty, to the point where theres probably no point getting it. Guitar world said it retailing for 2000 in the US, but ive heard AUD prices ranging from 5000 to 10 000. That cant be right, can it? I realise it has to be converted to Australian power standards, and that the duty tax will be significant, but 3000 to 7000 just for that? It cant be right. Any info is much appreciated

Do you have any friends in the states? What I do sometimes (although I live in Japan) is order off of an American site, where the prices are cheap, and send them to a friend in the States. Your friend will then proceed to send it to you. Even if you pay for friend for the shipping, it'll cost a hell of a lot less. If you're alone in Australia, I'm sorry
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Australian tax is the most villanous ****ing money stealing I have ever seen. They mark things up ****ing 200%!!!
buy it from an american site and have it shipped to u. it'll be way cheaper
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Which stores are these? I havent seen any yet other than those on guitar.com.au, but they dont have prices