The Kickdisk is for musicians that are constantly stopping to adjust the settings of their effects pedals. this handy little gizmo allows the guitarist to simply adjust effects with one's foot, and if coordinated enough, rock out at the same time! The Kickdisk truly opens up doors to sounds and abilities that were not conceivable before, so get one, put it on, and enjoy!

watch it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCmnO6iSBPY

www.kickdisk.com
I really don't see the point....especially for playing live, pre-sets would mainly be used...now maybe I'm wrong, but is this (adjusting knobs) a problem for people?
I seem to remember there being a volume/wah style pedal that had a cord attached that would connect to one of your knobs and mechanically turn it back and forth as you rocked your foot.

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12
What about the other knobs? It gets in the way of them!

Jodisk if you're the inventor of these things please dont go into mass production of these things. They're awful and you will not make money. I'm not being mean here, im just being realistic.

Not to mention this can easily be made out of house hold items if someone REALLY needed this on of their pedals.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
This kind of device has been done before.
Also, advertising is prohibited, you know?
There was another knob replacement idea someone came out with a while back, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the product. It had 3 prongs instead of a disk.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by Bertallica
There was another knob replacement idea someone came out with a while back, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the product. It had 3 prongs instead of a disk.

No it just had two prongs... They were called 'wings' or something. That was a much better idea in my opinion.

Edit: Counter Advertising:

http://www.optionknob.com/
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Jun 17, 2010,