I'm used to hearing/tasting/seeing colors when I listen to music. It's nothing new. Standard fare for a great album is usually a set of colors, or a theme of shades. Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame has always been a brilliant majestic golden haze that echoes louder then any other color. For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike produces a vivid blue intertwined with gray, floaty colors that seem to move while staying in place and produce blotchy clouds.

Zeni Geva play an interesting take on Metal.

What's most important here is not to look at each individual performance on this record. That's defeats it's whole purpose. Think of this album as a single force. A single organism, rapidly evolving.

As for the colors I mentioned previously, Zeni Geva - Nai-Ha is one of the few albums from my experience who's colors violently change in brightness, shade, direction, and color itself. Colors invade and retreat as fast as they came, shades pulse violently into other shades, and the very environment erupts in a cadence of a vast psychedelic space.

The vocals can be funny at times.

Anyways.

This stuff can climax like all hell.

Reminiscent of Birushanah, if you must compare them to anything.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Goddman man you're coming back with a fvcking vengeance! I only have 10 gbs left on my harddrive you're trying to crash my computer with all your awesomeness, I just started downloading vordr, gonna get Lords, Lavra, and the others tonight when I get off of work, good to see you back though.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
My vengeance drops to the second page faster then a flaccid Magero.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Eh, take what you can get, because there seems to be only a handful of regulars who would even consider your threads, all the others flock elsewhere. I can personally state that I have yet to be disappointed by any of your threads, I listen to most if not all of the bands you've shared on this forum on a regular basis. I'll check this out when I return later this evening.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I"m no regular and I pretty much acquire whatever VG recommends asap.... Its just that most of my time on this forum is spent lurking, I come here to find music basically....
Ibanez RG 550 (1989, MIJ)
--Peavey 5150--
Custom DIY 2x12
Peavey Bandit II
Ibanez AD 220 Analog Rack Delay
MXR Flanger (not the reissue)
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss NS-2
Dunlop 95q Wah (broken)
Heavily Modded Strat
Are these the guys that play 'Ground Zero'? Saw a youtube vid of it before, very weird but not too shabby....
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Are these the guys that play 'Ground Zero'? Saw a youtube vid of it before, very weird but not too shabby....

Yes.

Speaking of, Ground Zero smashes my brain and doesn't let go.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
I'm used to hearing/tasting/seeing colors when I listen to music. It's nothing new.

Are you a regular user of mescaline?
The tasting is a joke son. Albums do bring colors to mind though, so I "see" colors. And when I hear that album, the color doesn't change, so I guess that's the color of the album for me. Not to Synesthesia levels.

The albums sound has a color to it.

Don't know how else I could describe it.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
It's all for you
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Intercourse isn't working for me (lol), it says that there are no servers at the moment.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by VampireGoldfish
The tasting is a joke son. Albums do bring colors to mind though, so I "see" colors. And when I hear that album, the color doesn't change, so I guess that's the color of the album for me. Not to Synesthesia levels.

The albums sound has a color to it.

Don't know how else I could describe it.

Yeah I was joking as well. What is your avatar?
Quote by The Virtuoso
Intercourse isn't working for me (lol), it says that there are no servers at the moment.

I tried re-uploading, but I got the same error.
I have no idea how I would go about fixing this.

Good track too.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Sadness, I'll see if I can find others means of obtaining it, I hate having incomplete albums, I can't listen to them. Once I finish getting lavra, and the new a forest of stars album (I would buy it but I want a listen first because album buying is a tough business being poor) I'll search for it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Found it, it was surprisingly easy, just one blogsearch, first page, will check out all of this starting today, putting them all on my ipod and will hopefully have more to say by Sundayish.
Quote by Senor Kristian