Hey guys

Has anyone here eer wrote out a classical symphony, either using simulated instruments or actual musicians? If so, do you have any tips on melody and keeping the flow through the movements?

Thanks,
A.S
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
Write, write, write. Practice makes perfect.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MapOfYourHead
Study classical form.

Done Grew up on classical

Quote by fudger
unless you know how to do part writing with four part harmonys you shouldn't even really try.

Ive done several things like this before, i was only looking to see what others had to say about it.
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
You'll probably find some good answers in Musician Talk. Better than any advice I can give, anyway.
Yes, I've done orchestral arrangements. Pretty soon, I will be writing original music for orchestra.

One technique to hold the movements together is to have a common idea. This can be very short, from just one note or chord, to an entire melody. Make new use of the idea in every movement. Anyway, the trick to good writing is to take full advantage of one idea and not squish a bunch of ideas together.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I can't even begin to think the way you must to write all of the parts and the movements and make it beautiful. That might be why all of the great composers were such crazy geniuses. You've got to be focused like insanity.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
I can't even begin to think the way you must to write all of the parts and the movements and make it beautiful. That might be why all of the great composers were such crazy geniuses. You've got to be focused like insanity.

Mmm, it's not impossible. There are very systematic techniques to help you orchestrate and develop ideas. Most of the time there are really only 3 or 4 voices going on at once even if there are 21+ instruments.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana