This what someone is selling for 70$ or 1$ per tubes, I'd like to know if anything is worth alot, the guys claims that they all are brand new.

Just buy all the guitar-suited ones for a buck a piece, there's only a handful in there. There's only 75 or so anyway, so no real price break to begin with...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Most are useless (almost all actually).

Grab the GE 12AY7 and 12AT7 (few amps use them) and the 6K6. The 6K6 is a 6V6 basically put cant take as much voltage (max is 250V iirc). The 6K6 is used in the Fender reverb unit and is kinda useful to have around.

The 6AU8 is a really neat tube, no production amps I know of use them though. Very cool tube to design around though. Think reverb circuit.
Last edited by kurtlives91 at Jun 17, 2010,
Alright, thanks everyone!
I'll grab the 12at7 and the 12ay7, maybe the 6k6, I would have hoped that there would be some gems in there haha

And another, question, what happens if I replace say a 12ax7 by the 12ay7, what difference will it make?
Quote by Sguit
Alright, thanks everyone!
I'll grab the 12at7 and the 12ay7, maybe the 6k6, I would have hoped that there would be some gems in there haha

And another, question, what happens if I replace say a 12ax7 by the 12ay7, what difference will it make?

The 12AT7 will have more headroom and slightly less output, I think the 'y' is the same but I'm not sure.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
12ay7 has a gain factor of 45 whereas a 12ax7 has a gain factor of 100
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Like most people said most can't be used for guitar amps, but I can also tell you those are all dirt cheap "wal-mart" quality tubes. Nothing expensive there.