Poll: should i stay or should i go?
Poll Options
View poll results: should i stay or should i go?
Should I stay
28 41%
Should i go
41 59%
Voters: 69.
Im trying to decide weather or not to transfer schools next year. ive been having trouble in school, not with grades but with people. im not going to go into too much detail, but i made a promise to a friend that i wouldnt go. should i break my promise and go, or should i keep my promise and leave?

t;ldr, should i transfer schools or no

poll incoming
Well, if you stay there will be trouble, if you go it will be double.

But seriously, just go man. Your friend must be able to realise that if you need to go then you should.

EDIT:
Quote by WhiskeyFace
If you stay there will be trouble, if you go there will be double ...

Hmmm, tough one

Screw you!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
So you really want to transfer, and the only thing stopping you is a 'promise?'

If you want to go, then go. Keeping one promise isn't worth a year of suffering, if it is that bad.

EDIT: The poll options are questions...I cannot commit to the paradox.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Jun 17, 2010,
if it improves your life go
im sure your friend wants whats best for you
now extra flamey
If you are having trouble with people and want to leave school because of that, then you should do something that would help you overcome your trouble with these people and make you not want to leave school.

Yes?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Transfer.
You'll still be able to see your friend.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Transfer if you have to - I'm sure ur friend wouldn't want you to suffer.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Never walk away from your problems, never break a promise to a friend. There are few problems so big that they can't be solved and running from them will only leave you with regrets.
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
It'd probably help if you did show us the extent of the problems, sort of hard for us to make a serious decision for you if we don't know the circumstances and how bad this problem goes.
Do whatever you want, if your friend wants you to stay that probably means they need you

Though everyone in my school hates me I haven't transferred

They don't hate me really, they all fucking worship me.

Double jk, no one knows who I am

Felt like I posted that before :\
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Never walk away from your problems, never break a promise to a friend. There are few problems so big that they can't be solved and running from them will only leave you with regrets.

Bullshit. If he's having problems then who are you to judge whether or not they are too small to transfer for? Also, making a promise that you wouldn't leave shouldn't stop you from leaving. You, and not your friend, are in charge of your own life.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by GuitarViking
Bullshit. If he's having problems then who are you to judge whether or not they are too small to transfer for? Also, making a promise that you wouldn't leave shouldn't stop you from leaving. You, and not your friend, are in charge of your own life.

Well as i don't know what his specific problem is i wasn't judging it at all. But unless his problem is that there are armed men trying to kill him then i doubt its big enough to force him to make a massive change to his life. He said its a problem with people so i'm assuming its bullies and thats a problem thats not beyond solving

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by WhiskeyFace
If you stay there will be trouble, if you go there will be double ...

Hmmm, tough one

I actually lol'd in real life

kudos

OT: leave mate, get new friends, better sexier friends
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Well as i don't know what his specific problem is i wasn't judging it at all. But unless his problem is that there are armed men trying to kill him then i doubt its big enough to force him to make a massive change to his life. He said its a problem with people so i'm assuming its bullies and thats a problem thats not beyond solving

not so much biullies as it is friends drifting away, me losing all contact witht he world, and sinking into a depressed hole im just digging deeper for myself.

EDIT:
also im going to be a junior next year
Last edited by Rocks ur Life at Jun 17, 2010,
Quote by Rocks ur Life
not so much biullies as it is friends drifting away, me losing all contact witht he world, and sinking into a depressed hole im just digging deeper for myself.

Been there myself dude and i know how easy it is to sink really low. You just need to take a step back and look at everything in your life and decide which things are worth hanging on to and which things you should leave behind. A new start might be what you need but that doesn't have to mean you moving school and leaving important things behind

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Alive@myfuneral
Been there myself dude and i know how easy it is to sink really low. You just need to take a step back and look at everything in your life and decide which things are worth hanging on to and which things you should leave behind. A new start might be what you need but that doesn't have to mean you moving school and leaving important things behind

alright. i will do this. thanks, man
Quote by Rocks ur Life

EDIT:
also im going to be a junior next year

Seems pretty late to change to another school but if the problems are bad enough then go for it. If you're not going to be changing locations then surely you can keep in touch with the friend you made a promise to, so what's the problem there? However, you may find yourself in the same situation at your new school.
Talk to your friend about your promise, TS.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

if the promise to a friend is a girl and hot then go for her is all i can sayy.

if thats already been said then do what ever the answer was
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Quote by Rocks ur Life
Im trying to decide weather or not to transfer schools next year. ive been having trouble in school, not with grades but with people. im not going to go into too much detail, but i made a promise to a friend that i wouldnt go. should i break my promise and go, or should i keep my promise and leave?

poll incoming

lol you're really not giving us much information, and this is a decision you should make by yourself, don't let us decide it for you please.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Personally, I'd keep my promise if my friend meant that much to me. I'm not the sort of person to leave someone behind when I have the choice. You can make the best of a bad situation, things will get better.
Quote by Alive@myfuneral

Cheeeeeeeeesssssyyyyyyyyyy.

Do whatever is going to make you the happiest. Your friend might just have to grow a pair and get over the fact that you're moving.
Quote by Rocks ur Life

poll incoming

man if you like the environment and have a couple of buddies at school, don't leave just because you have some stem. I'd suggest some intense physical training, martial arts or something of the sort, especially over the summer. Although if stem's to hot than it'd be better to leave, if you're off to a better place that is. I relocated my last year because the people were dumbshits. Worked well for me. Good luck.
Quote by Rocks ur Life
i thinik your the only one who noticed my grammar fail. will fix now

Oh the irony

In all seriousness though, talk to your friend about it. Tell them how you feel and see if there's anything they can do to help.
Last edited by BenRaah at Jun 18, 2010,