I found this baby last night at GC at their 20% off sale...Guitar + SKB hardshell case with Jackson logo on the side for $560...stone cold steal of a deal.

She's a player too - made in japan, neck-thru, low action and thin/fast polished neck.

As a kinda old guy (40) I was hesitant to buy it but I love the metal/hard rock too much to not have this one in my arsenal

Pics:

HNGD!! Pretty sexy! You might want to add a review or someone will report you or a mod will close the thread
You didn't! Jackson RR24 (in yellow beavels) is my dream guitar. HNGD! also cute cat!
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
oh - ok...Review:

The guitar does exactly what it looks like - it does one thing extremely well: Metal. The single bridge EMG pickup actually sounded a bit thin to me at first. So I turned the amp off in the store and just played it acoustically.

The feel of the neck is so polished and smooth that moving around almost happens too fast if you're not used to it. Been playing a strat for awhile? Ripping up and down on this neck shows you just how much resistence there is on typical necks.

the EMG (81 I believe) does an awesome job of bringing out the crunch - the single knob is volume I believe...no sense in having it anywhere else but all the way up.

I was surprised to see that the neck was neck-thru and not bolt-on. This combined with the EMG means sustain for days. A note can be held until you're tired of holding it.

The body shape doesn't lend itself to well to sit-down playing. Also the plug goes in the top fin of the V, different than I expected. But a non-issue really. Access to the highest frets is easy given the shape of the body.

If you're a metal head, this guitar brings out your creativity by delivering such a perfect sound that it seems to play itself. The physical barriers introduced to playing by some guitars are gone. Want speed? If you've got the fingers for it this guitar will treat you just fine.

If you find one, I'd say check it out for sure - it's a shredders dream, and quite the looker.
Nice guitar man. I was looking at that as well but decided on something else. Damn those 20% off sales. I bought my gear from their website and picked up a new axe and new amp; placed 2 seperate orders and got 20% off each. Saved myself close to 300$ so I'm happy.

Anyway, nice axe again. I bet ya feel all sexy when you hold it next to ya.
That's quite good looking, and for a nice price as well!

Are you playing in classical position?
damn jackson needs to make more kool lefties or i might have to start learning how to play guitar all over agian
Eh.
Wow, rr24 for $560. I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

Awesome deal, nice find and happy NGD!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Y00p
That's quite good looking, and for a nice price as well!

Are you playing in classical position?

I playing in the classical position if I'm sitting but in the couple of hours I've played so far it's been mostly standing.

One thing I neglected to metion in my "review" was that the guitar is pretty light - doesn't look like it would be but it is so playing standing up is a piece of cake.
Sweet!!!

I have the RR24M and I absolutly love that guitar...I will never part with it. Good price too!!

Picked mine up for 98.00 US Dollars
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hngd!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
im loving the red binding!

also, srob7001 i left a comment/question on your page

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

OOOH picture 3, Kitty approves! =-D

HNGD dude! remember you're never to old to rock ,\../
Last edited by wolvenrick at Jun 18, 2010,
They come with EMG 81 stock.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dude..... Awesome! RR24's are badass
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09