Hello All, this is mainly just a feeler thread, just testing the waters to see what I could get. I'm looking for an amp that has a bit more "oomph",I do use a TS9 with it and it works extremely well. It's just not for me, in the current band I play with.

Anyways, this is amp is in PRISTINE condition, no knicks in the tolex, nothing. It looks like it just came out of the factory *but didn't sit in Guitar Center for 6 months*. All the tubes are perfect and have loads of life left. You seriously couldn't find a better looking/sounding amp for the price. I'm not looking to get what I paid for it back, but I'd like around $900 + Shipping.

I don't have any photos at the moment but I can surely get some if anyone is interested. Here is a bit more on the amp:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hughes-&-Kettner-Switchblade-100-Guitar-Amp-Head?sku=481983

Thanks!
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
No interest at all?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
bump
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Accepting offers guys, don't be shy. If you want a High end, versatile amp for an awesome price, this is for you.
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Bump, price is OBO as well, I'm also interested in trade offers!
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

ive got a bugera 6260 with matching 4x12 cab and a carvin legacy vl-100. interested in either for a trade?
Very nice but no thanks, I've never gotten into Bugera and I have a V3 as well so I've got my Carvin fix. Thanks for the offer though.
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

bump
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Accepting all offers guys.
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Bump
any interest whatsoever?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah