http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/xxcody2gunsxx/DSCN2362.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/xxcody2gunsxx/DSCN2360.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/xxcody2gunsxx/DSCN2367.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/xxcody2gunsxx/DSCN2368.jpg

Pic's Above of this ESP LTD M207 7 string guitar
Has a Floyd Rose Tremolo
A Dimarzio Pickup in the Bridge position
It's in good condition

I live in Albuquerque ,NM so if you'd like to meet just let me know . my days are pretty open right now .

If you want me to ship it to you I ask that payment be made threw paypal and as soon as funds are available I will ship it .
I never done this before so . when I have a buyer I will like to exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch , answer questions and make sure everything is working out smoothly
and i will give the shipping number to you so you can track it . the way i ship it is up to you via ups U.S.P.S etc.

I'm selling it for 200 bucks in hopes to sell it fast . thanks for looking and hope to hear from you
Bump... am I still asking to much for his? I thought this price is really cheap
Quote by 2841981
what would postage be to England?

ill give it some thought

cheers

Nath

using USPS 6-10 days shipping they quoted 70 us dollars to ship to England
Correction on the shipping .just cause i don't feel safe just putting it in a box . I have a guitar case and that's what i would put it in to ensure a safe shipping and after measuring it the new Estimate is 95 bucks . the case isn't in the best condition but I'm throwing it in free so the guitar doesn't get harmed but it does mark up the shipping quote
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Would you Trade for a Epiphone G-400 with a case?

i would if it was a lefty . thats the reason I am selling it . i bought it in hopes to learn how to play right handed .it just couldnt work out . But thank you for the offer
Quote by cody29
i would if it was a lefty . thats the reason I am selling it . i bought it in hopes to learn how to play right handed .it just couldnt work out . But thank you for the offer

You could always reverse the Nut on the SG, there really symmetrical xD.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by cody29
yeah but I dont care for having the knobs on top .

I know,lol Good luck finding a New guitar man.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
this has upgraded pickup in bridge and is in really good condition . any takers?
Consider any trades?
Kinda interested, don't have the extra cash though.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Sure but it would have to be an amp or something of that nature . I bought this guitar a while ago to learn how to play right handed but failed .that's why I'm selling it . got to accustomed to playing left handed .
Haven't really got amps or other things in that pricerange.
I saw above where you said lefty stuff and felt really dumb
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I have enough cash right now to take this off your hands.

Big questions that come to mind:

Are there any issues with electronics, intonation, neck, etc. as well as how much would shipping be to Heath, Ohio area code 43056?

Also, being that your account was made this month, would you be willing to do half of the total up front including shipping cost and half of the payment once the guitar is signed for at the USPS office? Not saying I don't trust a new member, I have just had some issues over the years and would like to protect both of our investments, and figure that would be an easy way to do so.

Definitely would love to take this guitar off your hands I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me via this thread, send me a PM, or email me directly at smeak686@gmail.com
Quote by j_taylor
I have enough cash right now to take this off your hands.

Big questions that come to mind:

Are there any issues with electronics, intonation, neck, etc. as well as how much would shipping be to Heath, Ohio area code 43056?

Also, being that your account was made this month, would you be willing to do half of the total up front including shipping cost and half of the payment once the guitar is signed for at the USPS office? Not saying I don't trust a new member, I have just had some issues over the years and would like to protect both of our investments, and figure that would be an easy way to do so.

Definitely would love to take this guitar off your hands I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me via this thread, send me a PM, or email me directly at smeak686@gmail.com

There are no problems with this guitar at all . its just as I said before I am a left handed player who attempted to play righty and didn't work out .
Shipping wise . I will send it in a guitar case .not a great one but will keep it from getting harmed .
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you had in the past with this kind of thing .
I my self haven't done this before . I try to keep it local but there are no takers right now . I will give you my number if that makes you feel better and i can personally tell you when the guitar will ship and give you the tracking number so that you can see for yourself just where it is .
let me check the usps shipping cal. to see what the shipping will be .
okay shipping would for usps
ans quotes that it woulde be :
Express Mail® Tue, Jun 22 by 12 PM $89.85

Express Mail® Hold For Pickup Tue, Jun 22 by 12 PM $89.85

Priority Mail® 2 days $47.30

Parcel Post® 6 days $20.16
What about shipping rates through UPS?

I am sure it would be fine if you keep contact. I am currently switching to a new bank and will have that set up tomorrow and will be ready to go with the payment.
Quote by j_taylor
What about shipping rates through UPS?

I am sure it would be fine if you keep contact. I am currently switching to a new bank and will have that set up tomorrow and will be ready to go with the payment.

UPS 3 Day Select® 58.80 USD*

UPS Ground 25.62 USD*
Quote by cody29
okay shipping would for usps
ans quotes that it woulde be :
Express Mail® Tue, Jun 22 by 12 PM $89.85

Express Mail® Hold For Pickup Tue, Jun 22 by 12 PM $89.85

Priority Mail® 2 days $47.30

Parcel Post® 6 days $20.16

I'm Sorry I did not put the info in right at there website .

its actually:

UPS 3 Day Select® 91.47 USD*

UPS Ground 39.37 USD*
I just woke up not to long ago . When I did a detailed estimate at ups the dimensions spiked the price a bit . the one before was just a quick estimate with the weight .
I see. Well I will be opening an account and putting money in the hooking it to my PayPal today. I should be ready to go quickly once my account is made so will you be online actively for a few hours?
i will be around for the next two hours Then I have to head to work .
hey man give me a call or send me a message looking to buy 251 421 2765