EVERYTHING SOLD (Lovepedal pending money transfer)

Ben, thank you for buying the power supply. Robert (TGP) thank you for buying the Lovepedal.

Up for sale is a mint condition Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo (with a few small scratches on the underside), and a T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior (which is now out of production). They include the original packaging, cables, manuals, and are no more than 6 months old, with only moderate home usage.

I will ship to anywhere in the world if you really want me to. But you will have to pay any taxes, charges or additional shipping fees yourself. My primary target is mainland Europe, the UK and Ireland; which is where I am based.

I still have to find an accurate shipping quote, but I sent a parcel as big as the Fuel Tank to France the other day for £10, so I'm hoping it'll be around that price. If you know of a cost-effective courier service, don't be afraid to let me know.

I will consider all proposals, just don't expect low ball offers to be accepted on a whim. I'm in no rush.

Payment is with PayPal or cash on collection. Please send me PM if you are interested. Thanks.
Last edited by AngryGoldfish at Jul 21, 2010,
Possible buyer still deciding on Fuel Tank.

Tremolo still for sale. Please don't be afraid to give me offers.
A guy is selling a Babyface Tremolo on The Gear Page for €110 - 30 more than I am. Grab this while you can!
I forgot to say, Fuel Tank is sold. Thanks a lot, Ben. I hope it serves you well!

Lovepedal still for sale, strangely enough.