Mind explaining rhcp?
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Who is bad in the RHCP?!?! They're all ridiculously talented musicians.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
How do you define a "bad" musician? If they make good music, then doesn't that make them a good musician? Or are you talking about having bad attitudes, egos, etc.?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
would like to know same as above, my 2 cents would be Blink 182 (apart from Travis)
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Okay, when I say "bad" what I mean is bad personality. Anthoy Kiedis is WAY to full of himself, and Flea is a freak. What I mean by the question is people that are good musicians but have awful characteristics.
Quote by dillon1022
Okay, when I say "bad" what I mean is bad personality. Anthoy Kiedis is WAY to full of himself, and Flea is a freak. What I mean by the question is people that are good musicians but have awful characteristics.

That makes more sense. I would put a lot of my favorite rappers in that category, then.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
How is Flea a freak? I think he just acts strange--probably part of his act. He seems like a perfectly normal fellow though. But then again, what do I know; I don't know him personally.
Quote by dillon1022

I completely disagree with you on this one. Read Scar Tissue by AK. He's not full of himself, he's just had a really messed up life. And Flea is a freak?!?! Bite your tongue and respect one of the best bass players in the world. Sure he's eccentric, but from what I've read of him/seen of him on YouTube in interviews, he's a pretty cool guy. When you can pop and slap a bass like that, or write rhymes like AK, you can talk ****.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.