Who are your favorite Metalcore bands !

mine are: I Killed The Prom Queen, Parkway Drive, The Devil Wears Prada

PS: Haters keep out !

Hardcore forum
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Yes, haters bewarned! Enter this thread with mean words and you'll feel the wrath of Campbell22!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I've yet to hear good Metalcore beyond Converge,Botch and Coalesce
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
there's a lot more in that vein, ask around in the hardcore forum / rec thread
hardcore band imo

but troo metalcore is very much rooted in hardcore so i think you'll find no shortage of bands to like
Old Between The Buried And Me is metalcore excellence. As is Converge.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Riffmast

How boud Integrity?
the devil wears prada, suicide silence, bring me the horizon, parkway drive, beneath the sky, slipknot, lamb of god, ingested, King conquer, the something dawn, the argent dawn and LeATHERMOUTH (:<
I didn't really like converge or botch when my friend showed me them, Between the Buried and Me are meh, I only like maybe two songs.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by technicolour

By not liking Converge

When it comes to metalcore I mainly listen to the ones more rooted in metal. Although, there are certain metalcore bands that are more rooted in hardcore that I love.
Eh, kinda annoying actually, drums were okay but not a fan of anything else really. Meh.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Psychopathology
How boud Integrity?

Hmm,always thought they were just hardcore.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Why aren't people trolling and flaming like always? Have you just... given up?
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by technicolour
I'm also a fan of Shai hulud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylIvUh0uAI&feature=related

great lyrics.

Those mother fuckers stole my band name!!!!...which I stole from Dune. METALCORE IS NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO WARRANT THE AWESOMENESS OF DUNE!!!!!! Albeit, this wasn't bad.

I am also fond of All That Remains. Obviously were talking about mainstream metalcore and not ALL Metalcore a le Sludge, Crossover and Grind so I don't have very many to contribute.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Eh, kinda annoying actually, drums were okay but not a fan of anything else really. Meh.

OH, OK.

I agree. But hey, Neuropathia has those hardcore vocals, yeah? They're a pretty devastating band, yeah?

Well darn right you should give them a listen!
Quote by severed-metal
OH, OK.

I agree. But hey, Neuropathia has those hardcore vocals, yeah? They're a pretty devastating band, yeah?

Well darn right you should give them a listen!

Is that sarcasm good sir, because I will ****ing drop kick you.

I'm okay with hardcore vocals in some instances, I mean In Vain uses them occasionally and I enjoy them, as well I still enjoy trivium from time to time, can't think of any other bands that have them that I'm okay with, I'll give the song another listen, but it was kinda eh. I haven't heard Neuropathia, album?

Quote by Cianyx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRd-XqKHPF0
If this doesn't do it, nothing will

Much better actually, I mean I'm not in love with it, but it was better, I could see myself listening to it from time to time.

EDIT: Upon further review of the Converge song, I just don't like his voice plain and simple, I just want him to shut the fvck up, everything else is eh, but not something I can see myself listening to, I'm just not a fan of their stuff.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jun 18, 2010,
Used to be a big fan of metalcore, but these days I can't really listen to any of it without feeling like it's either repetitive bullshit or a bunch of noise.

Not sure if The Human Abstract is really metalcore (Their first album, anyway. Their second album, Midheaven, is truly an awful piece of music.) but they're my favorite of the genre. I also like the new August Burns Red album. That's about it for me these days.