So, along with my new-ish amp, I bought a new (used) guitar today..

What is this? A guitar case? Hmm.. No brand name or anything..

Is that a Schecter??

Oh it sure is.. a C-1 Elite!

Here's a sexy body shot.

I paid $250 cash for this beauty. What an amazing guitar this is after owning a LTD H-100 and Epiphone SG Special.. Talk about an upgrade. Duncan Designed pickups, both coil-tappable, Grover tuners, set neck, 24 frets, low action.. It's great.

To get this, I sold my Ibanez AGS73B for $200, and my Ibanez GTP10 practice amp for $20 to the same person.. So technically speaking, this guitar cost me about $30, seeing as I did not buy the Ibanez or the amp. I made out like a bandit.

REVIEW: Solid guitar. Seems like it would hold up forever. Frets are perfectly cut, no sharp edges, all level. Very straight neck (The guy kept this in very good shape.. And he seemed like a pretty serious guitarist), low action, it's for sure shreddable, the neck isn't fat but it isn't Ibanez thin either, which I personally like. It's a great guitar.
The cleans are beautiful when you coil tap the guitar, very warm and rich. Without the coil-tap activated, it's got a lot of bite with the bridge and very warm and smooth with the neck, I love it. I can't get enough of this guitar right now. I don't feel any need to upgrade guitars any time soon unless I sell my LTD and Epiphone.
My favorite feature right now is the set neck with ultra access.. All my guitars (Except my semihollow) have been bolt-ons, and I don't mind them, but I personally LOVE set necks. The guitar is even beautiful to look at. Awesome buy in my opinion.

What do you guys think? I paid $250, got the guitar, hard case.. It's all set-up ready to go. I will soon buy some thicker strings and set it up for dropped C and take my LTD back to standard, but for now it's the opposite.
Looks like someone has Gear Acquisition Syndrome....HN*Gear*D
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Looks like someone has Gear Acquisition Syndrome....HN*Gear*D

Sure did.. I've been after a new guitar forever. Finally sold my Semihollow, and had the cash to dump on a new one.. Saw this thing, I've played em a million times.. Had to get it.
very nice! all black = very classy. happy new guitar day!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Sure did.. I've been after a new guitar forever. Finally sold my Semihollow, and had the cash to dump on a new one.. Saw this thing, I've played em a million times.. Had to get it.

Did you buy this on the NH craigslist? i swear i saw this like two days ago haha. HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
Did you buy this on the NH craigslist? i swear i saw this like two days ago haha. HNGD!

Sure did! What a find.
I likey Schecters
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
HNGD. I always though Schecters were very classy looking. Hope you play the hell out of it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Sure did! What a find.

I almost thought about emailing this guy, but I just found a strat im getting . Man i love CL
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Why did you bother selling your practice amp for $20? Surely it was worth keeping for that little.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Bassist Rising
Why did you bother selling your practice amp for $20? Surely it was worth keeping for that little.

It came with my first starter pack, an Ibanez GIO.. Besides, I have a Peavey Decade and a Roland Cube 30X (I've just started using my Roland when it's late at night and need to use headphones.. Because the Cube isn't bad). I really didn't even need the Ibanez anymore. 3 practice amps, only really need one. Extra $20 is an extra $20 though.. I'm only 18, no job, the works.. You know what I mean