Right, I need a new amp. The only problem is I can't decide what to get. I only have £100. Maybe £150. I have an Epi Les Paul, And play lots of stuff ranging from Muse to The Beatles to Metallica. Im thinking maybe a Peavey or a cheap used Marshall. I've been wanting a Vypyr but I don't really know anyone that has one to let me have a go on. My local music shop has a few Marshall MGs. Everyone on here says they are bad, but loads of people I know are trying to convince me that they are good.

Also, A question for The Pit, If anywhere. I want to sell my PS3 and Wii but my mum and dad won't let me because i've paid like £1k for all my games but can only get about £350 trade-in. How the **** can i convince them to let me sell them to raise my budget for an amp? They really don't understand why I won't settle for some cheap piece of shit...
Quote by JD2k9
Right, I need a new amp. The only problem is I can't decide what to get. I only have £100. Maybe £150. I have an Epi Les Paul, And play lots of stuff ranging from Muse to The Beatles to Metallica. Im thinking maybe a Peavey or a cheap used Marshall. I've been wanting a Vypyr but I don't really know anyone that has one to let me have a go on. My local music shop has a few Marshall MGs. Everyone on here says they are bad, but loads of people I know are trying to convince me that they are good.

Also, A question for The Pit, If anywhere. I want to sell my PS3 and Wii but my mum and dad won't let me because i've paid like £1k for all my games but can only get about £350 trade-in. How the **** can i convince them to let me sell them to raise my budget for an amp? They really don't understand why I won't settle for some cheap piece of shit...

If the people who work there and trying to convince you MG's or Spiders are good, don't listen to them.. They always do that. Waste of cash.
Vypyr.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
I'm thinking, Vypyr 30, And if i sell my wii and ps3, Either a cheap MIM Strat, Another amp or a some other pedals. Or I could put the money together and get a nice Marshall.
Quote by JD2k9

Don't trade in stuff to game stores, they'll give you next to nothing for it. If you want to sell it, do so on ebay or local ads or something like that.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join