when i hold my pick it always slips, does anybody know any really good plectrums that will prevent this cause it annoying and it is preventing me from playing most songs

i have been using a DAVA pick its ok but need a better 1

thanks
Have you tried tortex?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by metal head 1
no but it has no grip
are they any gd

It has a pretty grippy surface.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by metal head 1
when i hold my pick it always slips, does anybody know any really good plectrums that will prevent this cause it annoying and it is preventing me from playing most songs

thanks

I have a hard time believing its that big of a deal. I use tortex .88(green) and it works great.

If its really a problem....just use a knife and cut lines into the picks.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
i use green and blue tortex 1mm and 0.88mm and even thothey dont have an actull grip on them they are still pretty grippy
I like Dunlop nylon big stubbies. They have a dimpled grip that's indented. I've never had a pick that fit so nicely in my hand.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I typically use some Ibanez picks, I can't remember the exact name. They have this sand paper-like stuff on a portion of each side. It sounds gimmicky but it holds very well over time.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by metal head 1

thanks

How long have you been playing guitar? When I first started I used to constantly drop my pick.

However, I dont drop it now.

Sometimes I lose it and it ends up on the other side of my room... I think they're possessed or something
Steam ID
XFire profile

Quote by Delboyuk_01
I don't think you can go wrong with a Black guitar, white ones are almost as good but black ones are better, white ones just don't sound quite as good.
To be honest, if tortex picks aren't grippy enough for you, it's probably more of a technique issue than a pick issue. Just keep practicing. As your technique gets better, you'll drop your picks less.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.