Okay Pit I searchbarred, and found nothing.
So tell me pit what song(s) do you want played at your funeral? For me it would be 'the murder mystery' by Velvet underground, 'once' by Pearl jam, 'Sympathy for the strawberry' by Sonic youth, and for the lulz I want '4:33' by John Cage.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm pretty sure mine changes every time this thread comes up, but I'd go with The Big Sleep.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Jun 17, 2010,
So What - Metallica

I have one of those 'why not' attitudes
Last edited by CodChick at Jun 17, 2010,
Quote by Zoot Allures
Watermelon in easter hay by frank zappa

I now love you.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
stone dead forever or killed by death by motorhead, down down by status quo, if im being cremated, id say anything like burn, fire, burnin alive or maybe even phoenix rising by annihilator. maybe resurrection by halford or by the misfits just to keep the funeral goers on their toes
Guys, I searchbarred and found nothing so, I was thinking about making a.. you know.. drug thread? Because I searchbarred and found nothing, nothing at all.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.

OR

Sum 41 - Pieces

OR

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at Jun 17, 2010,