Alright so iv got the effects in my sig(minus the rp500) and want to build a pedal. By build I mean buy crap not psychically build. lol
Also I plan on getting a Triple Wreck Distortion, and Ehx Cathedral.

Anyway, I want a simple way of transporting, and powering all my pedals. Is there anything out there for me? Maybe some kind of kit that comes with the board, and everything I might need? As long as it supports all the pedals and works great price isn't really an option I guess.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
You can buy a pedalboard...

Or you could build one. Go down to IKEA and buy one of the GORM shelves and a power supply (Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 comes to mind).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
You can buy a pedalboard...

Or you could build one. Go down to IKEA and buy one of the GORM shelves and a power supply (Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 comes to mind).

Will it work with all my pedals? Dont certain pedals take certain adapters? I was thinking more of a case type of a setup, but....
Gibson Les Paul Traditional - 11
Fender Stratocaster MIM - 04
Fender Mustang - 04
Taylor 214ce - 10
Try Gator Cases. They are reasonably priced and you can get ones with Gator G-Bus-8 Power Supplies already installed.
Quote by teamhex
Will it work with all my pedals? Dont certain pedals take certain adapters? I was thinking more of a case type of a setup, but....

Go to a flea market and buy a suitcase for 5$
Find a piece of wood and cut it down to the suitcase's size and put velcro on it.

You could also buy a pedaltrain with the case but...
I got a Warwick Rockcase. Worked wonders.

as for you power, you're best adding up the power, and seeing what works best. the EH pedal comes with a power supply, so that's okay.

I used a VHT (Fryette) Valvulator I, but it only has 4 outlets (1x 12v, 150mA and 3x 9v. 80mA), but works perfect for me, as I only have 4 pedals. there's T-rex, voodoo labs, Visual Sounds got one. check them all out
Carvin V3 - Matamp 4x12 - VHT Valvulator - Maxon OD808 - Visual Volume Pedal

EH Cathedral - Ibanez DE7