which is a good one to use to practice to? Also the same one would be good to record and make songs with. I have a dp 004 tascam and i own a tone port ux2. My goal is record music. I want something that i can record singing,guitar bass, drums. All from my home. Me doing everything. Any help would be good
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Huh?

Please revise your post with proper English and I will help.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Get some budget shells and throw some nice heads on em?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
basically im looking for a drum machine to play my guitar along with. I dont think my post is that confusing for the rude flamming. Listen i sing, play guitar and bass. I need drums. What can i use to have drums in my music. Not meaning a drumset. Meaning drum pedal etc. Plz i really need help in this subject.

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
nobody was really rude or flaming, they were asking for clarification. rightfully so, because the OP made no sense. try posting that in the pit and you'll see what rude flaming is.

anyways, are you wanting to program the whole drum part or just use loops or what? theres no real pedal for it or anything, but you could get a looper pedal with a storage card and load some drum tracks on it, or just get a drum machine (in which case very few people here have any experience with those types of things... id look elsewhere for advice). or the easiest way would be to download/purchase drum loops or drum machine software.

regardless, UG isnt really the place id ask this type of stuff. theres a few people here with drum knowledge (myself included), but drum machines are pretty niched
Been a drummer for 12 years - playing the guitar is just something I do as a hobby.

Be clear with what you want and I can help you.

Are you looking for real drums or software or hardware that can make beats so you can play along?
Danelectro 63 - Epiphone Valve Junior.
For the purpose of practicing to a beat while playing guitar I use my Digitech RP50. Almost all of the low to mid range Digitech MFX pedals have a drum machine with 30 different beats. I even sometimes run the RP50 into my mixer solely as a drum machine to play/sing along with.

For recording I use Hydrogen software to program my own drum tracks. It's free, and it does an adequate job of serving my needs.
Few routes you can take:

buy a drum set, mics, etc.

buy an electronic drumset

buy a drum machine/sampler...Alesis makes some great budget ones

use a software to make your own drum beats...see EzDrummer, etc.

use pre-made drum tracks and write your riffs over those
ty very much the last 3 replys hit it right on the head. IM a blues player. And im not that familar playing with drums so i want to better myself in that area. Basically to start out id like to make just a beat for blues so i can make rhythm and a lead over and sing. When the turnaround comes up may be a neat lil fill. Then once i get better at it and deside what i really want and what options then i can write songs and produce them. But i have no knowledge of drums or software or anything.

Basically looking for a Mitch michell timing to play along with. I love to improvise and just crazy sounds and what not. In the line of Hendrix. Who i have been almost obsessed with for about 5 months. Also john lee hooker,johny winter,Albert king etc

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
for that kind of stuff i'd just download some drum loops if its for basic fooling around over
but if you plan to record the only way to get decent sounding drums without spending ages programming them in is really to record someone physically playing a kit