Hey ive noticed when im playing on my schecter, the springs on my floyd vibrate, and when i plug in it makes alot of excess noise, also it makes my whammy bar buzz sometimes, and the pickups pick it up, any help? should i get those noiseless springs that floydupgrades sells?
Eh.
You could, but I've never used them so i don't know how good they are. You could also just do what most people do and put some foam or tissue paper in the cavity, it will dampen the spring vibrations fine.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Yeah put some tissues in there. If its good enough for Steve Vai, its goods enough for you.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
If its good enough for Steve Vai, its goods enough for you.

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I posted before!
my RG had an old gross paper towel in it haha that thing was probably 10 years old, but it fit that trem cavity like a glove after all that time! never had any noise problems with that in there either
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip