I'm a guitarist, but occasionally play bass, so I don't really know all too much about bass gear. But, I'm forming a band, and we need a bass amp, so I was thinking of getting a 90-watt Behringer Amp, but I don't know if 90 watts will be able to be heard over s 50-watt guitar amp and drums.

Also, while I'm here, I was wondering if this Ibanez Bass is any good?
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Check out the Roland Cube 100. I have it and it goes plenty loud without getting muddy.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
STAY AWAY from Behringer bass amps. The Ibanez bass is good though. I recommend looking at Acoustic amps, much better.
I have a 75 watt bass amp, and I've jammed with my drummer and a guitarist who are both loud and I could definetly make work with it. I think you should be ok, really.
Long Live Rock n' Roll
Wouldn't touch Behringer with a barge pole. Check out some of the other brands out there and find something within your price range... Ampeg, Ashdown, Acoustic, even some of the modern Marshall bass amps are miles ahead of Behringer.

As for the bass, yeah it's quite good for what you pay. Lower end Ibanez basses tend to be great for the money. Good starter bass/budget bass.
Quote by pwrmax
STAY AWAY from Behringer bass amps.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but I didn't know.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Ok, what about this?
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120