Is it just me, or does it sound like a Lenny Kravitz song Mixed with a Jack Johnson song?
It is about a depressing subject with a positive sound to it. I like it, and relate to it.

Your thread on the other hand, just depressingly bad.
HAY THATZ MAH NAME!!!! That's all I have to contribute.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
The bassist actually lives in the same neighborhood as my cousins.

I didn't know that they were famous enough to warrant conversation on UG. (Besides for that song that they had in "Surfs Up".)
Quote by JacobTheMe

I didn't know that they were famous enough to warrant conversation on UG. (Besides for that song that they had in "Surfs Up".)

They had their album stream on UG a while back.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It is about a depressing subject with a positive sound to it. I like it, and relate to it.

Your thread on the other hand, just depressingly bad.

whoa whoa whoa d00d slow your roll, how is this depressingly bad??
this topic really really bothers me. a lot. because the singing sounds exactly like that of a Lenny Kravitz song i cannot quite put my finger on.
and it just has hints of a Jack Johnson style in it.

and it pisses me off. because i can't figure out what songs they stole from

Sweet man. I only know about them because my friend went to see Sublime w/ Rome and The Dirty Heads opened for em, and he bought their CD for me. i've listened to it several times over. and everytime that song, Chelsea, pisses me off, its good, but i just can't figure out where they got the sound from, what song did they steal it from?

Does anyone else hear this, or is it just me?!