Ok, so i need to find a good amp that is 15 watts or higher within a limit of $150 - $200. thanks for any suggestions!
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
check out the local pawn shops. usually, you can find some gems in there! I found a Peavy 30 watt 1x12 multi-effect combo amp for 160, at the local pawnshop!
At that price range, they're all going to be about as good as each other. Maybe look at the Roland one in that price range, the Cube 15 or whatever. Vox VT15? Maybe that can be found cheap as well.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by charles_ebarb
check out the local pawn shops. usually, you can find some gems in there! I found a Peavy 30 watt 1x12 multi-effect combo amp for 160, at the local pawnshop!
this
i got a peavy rage 256 for like 130 at a local guitar shop. the distortion is pretty good if you play with it a bit and its a tough sounding guy
i would go for either a peavey vypyr or a line 6 spyder. i have a peavey, my buddy has a line 6 theyre both good amps. i believe the 15 watts go for 99 and the 30s go for 199, but used you can get em about $25 cheaper