ok do you thing a white guitar with blue sunburst finish would look cool?

thanks
EDIT: if not white and blue white and what color or disgn
( i already have the white painted)
Last edited by rockjer at Jun 17, 2010,
white outside/blue inside? possibly depends on the shade of blue in my opinion
oh sorry lol white inside blue out side maby a lighter blue on outside
Quote by rockjer
do you thing a white guitar with blue sunburst finish would look cool?

No.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Maybe if youre good at photoshop or something, you might be able to change a picture to see.

I highly doubt that'd look good to be honest.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
idk, some things look cool to some people but not to others. what i do when i want to know if it would look good is buy the paints and just pant it like i would on whatever project i'm doing but do it on a piece of scrap wood or something else just laying around. then you can see what those colors and what not would look like together. maybe even cut like a mini piece of wood in the shape of the guitar you're doing, just a small sized rough cut then you could see those colors on that shape.

EDIT: what i mean by paint it like th project, i don't mean doing all the sanding and clear coating. i just meant like doing the white with the burst around the outside just for the sake of seeing the colors together.
Last edited by metalmlitiachaz at Jun 17, 2010,
thnks metalmlitiachaz tomorrow im gonna try a small scale
oh and l2 i was probably gonna use light blue

and Photoshop is to damn hard for me lol
Quote by rockjer
thnks metalmlitiachaz tomorrow im gonna try a small scale
oh and l2 i was probably gonna use light blue

and Photoshop is to damn hard for me lol

hey no problem. glad i could help. i hate that when you can't decide what colors and everything you want. i did a bunch of drawings and everything for just painting my pedalboard because i wanted to put a racing stripe and did a little logo on the front. i drew up a frew different color combos.
i would rather put potatoes and pineapples playing with a bunch of happy hot dogs on my guitar than paint it like that.
next time use this site before you do work to test out what it will look like.
its what don'tpanicok up there used. you will all hate me later, as i find myself spending lots of time doing different stuff on this site

http://www.yajimastringworks.com/tct/yswtct-kisekae-e.asp

EDIT:When you use it, you only need to sign up if you want to save you guitars. if not just enter as a guest
Last edited by handbanana at Jun 18, 2010,