So I just recently bought a Digitech RP5 (i know its old, but I like it) and I am soon going to buy a Marshall MA100H half-stack and a Line 6 DM4, and my guitar is an HSS MIM Fender Fat Strat, do these 4 "work" together, and by work I mean does it sound... good. I know, its kind of a badly stated question so sorry, but yeah will these 3 sound good together? Thanks/
They should sound alright man, as long as you're not running a distortion on the RP5 at the same time, or on the MA at the same time.

Personally haven't used the DM4 before, I've heard opinions on it going either way, so best you try it for yourself!

And just curious, what do you wan a half stack for?
could go for a combo, then you'll have more monies for other pedals!
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by signedinbloodnz
They should sound alright man, as long as you're not running a distortion on the RP5 at the same time, or on the MA at the same time.

Personally haven't used the DM4 before, I've heard opinions on it going either way, so best you try it for yourself!

And just curious, what do you wan a half stack for?
could go for a combo, then you'll have more monies for other pedals!

actually the point of the Rp was to avoid all the other pedals lol im gonna add the stack... cause im tired of my peavey a line 6 and possible a wah
yeah man of course,
I was actually talking about wah wah/volume pedals or something to add.
Not sure if the RP5 has an expression pedal or not.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1