I'm in the market for an acoustic. Was planning on buying a Fender California Series Sonoran, but if this is in my price range, I might have to reconsider.

Picture Link

The one on the right is the one I'm curious about (like you couldn't figure that out). Looks good, sounds good (on their Stickam videos anyways); hopefully it's in my price range. Thanks.

EDIT: Crap, I meant to the left.
Last edited by strat-rocker-06 at Jun 17, 2010,
The one on the right? As in, facing away? You'll have to get a better picture; I'd need to at least see a headstock, or bridge, or pickguard, or something. At that angle, you can't even tell what the top of the headstock looks like, which would be quite revealing (a Gibson, for example, has the open book shape, while a Martin is flat).

The red one on the left is a Guild.
Quote by obeythepenguin
The one on the right? As in, facing away? You'll have to get a better picture; I'd need to at least see a headstock, or bridge, or pickguard, or something. At that angle, you can't even tell what the top of the headstock looks like, which would be quite revealing (a Gibson, for example, has the open book shape, while a Martin is flat).

The red one on the left is a Guild.

Yeah, oops, I meant the one on the left (otherwise yeah this would be a useless picture). Thanks, a brand name is information enough, I can take it from here.
I take that back, I searched Guild's website and failed to find a dreadnought in that color, and seeing as they have multiple guitars with that shape and pickguard, anything more specific would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I'm thinking it might be a D-25...maybe?
Last edited by strat-rocker-06 at Jun 18, 2010,