i feel like this would be the right place to turn to. everywhere else i found just shows how to make regular band posters. like with a regular printer at home. but does anyone know how to make REAL promotional band posters? like bigger than standard printer paper, you know, the kind with a big picture of the band with "appearing at:" at the bottom, which they never use that section, everyone just has them sign it? im sure many of you have had these kinds of posters for their band. the glossy ones.

i found one website that said you can design it, burn it on cd and take it to staples to have them printed, but how much does that cost? do standard printers have a bigger setting that you can just buy bigger paper for?

like this stuff. i dont care if you dont like the bands, im just using this picture as an example of what im talking about.
http://secure.merchnow.com/images/17703/470x470.jpeg

thanks in advance.
You have to buy a special printer. My high school has one, but I couldn't tell you the name of it. It's pretty big.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

I'd try googling it though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I've gotten posters for my band done, Zazzle does a damn good job, so long as they don't bitch at you needlessly for copyright stuff. It's pricey depending on the size, but you can get quantity discounts.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.