- I currently have amp called KMD, and it says its 50 watt i got it somewhere when i was a noob, and didn;t know how to play guitar...so i need a new one...
- Am still practicing, usually just in my room
- I have a Dean Vendetta xmt guitar
- And boss metal core pedal
- I like to play metal \m/

so i just want other amp, and i don't really want very expensive amp, any suggestion ?
Why do you want a new amp? If you don't like the way you sound there's a 99% chance that it's because of your Metal Core pedal and not your amp.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
get a line 6 2x10 or 12. It'll be cheap and your money won't go down the drain when you start practicing with a band. You'll get an alright sound out of it, but you aren't gonna get much better in the same price range.
Quote by metalheadinjury
get a line 6 2x10 or 12. It'll be cheap and your money won't go down the drain when you start practicing with a band. You'll get an alright sound out of it, but you aren't gonna get much better in the same price range.

I'm assuming you're talking about a Spider? If so, then TS, ignore this. Spiders have about 3 usable tones.

Get a Peavey Vypyr. They're the best budget amp IMO.

EDIT: But the usual questions still apply.
What's your budget? Tube or solid state? Willing to go used?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Jun 18, 2010,
i don't think the problem is from the metal core, its just the amp too crappy
maybe around 100$, as i said, not something too expensive
and i would go used